Thursday 12 October 2017

Model Interview ~ Autumn Jones






1) What made you first become a model?

I've gone up and down over the years in my confidence levels, I wanted to take control of that and allow myself to feel good about myself. When I feel awful I'll look back on the good pictures as a reminder I don't always look like a tramp.

2)How did you feel when you did your first ever photo shoot?

I was definitely nervous, but still enjoyed every minute.

3)Who was your role model as a child and how did that help in being a model?

Oh goodness. It was Madonna hahaha I think this made me want to express my sexuality a lot, it's just something I can't help and this is why I may have gone down the lingerie and sensual look.

4)How do you feel about the controversy of the size 0 debate in the industry?

I think the most important thing is to be healthy, don't strive to look how someone else wants you to look, make your own goals and try to achieve them the right way.

5)If your were not a model, what other profession would you have been doing instead?

I actually teach Burlesque chair dance.
But my dream job would to be a professional singer/performer



6)How do you cope under the pressures of being a model?

I don't push myself constantly, if I need a break from very healthy eating and going to the gym regularly I'll give myself it. It can sometimes be hard to get back on it, but I gain weight very fast so even just for my health I need to make sure to get back on my plan. To help keep me on track I'm going to try not to buy bigger clothes when I fluctuate meaning I just have to get back into shape.

7)What are guilty pleasures food wise?

Everything!
Pizza, Chinese, cake, alcohol, pastries ðŸ˜‚ you name it, I want to eat ALL the food and drink all the cocktails.

8) If a young girl/boy wanted to be a model what would your advice for them be?

Stay healthy!
Get lots of practice before expecting paid work, so patience is a virtue.
Sometimes you get it fast and that's great but experience makes a difference to how well you perform. It's not just about having a pretty face. If you can model well sometimes looks don't even matter.
I had a fair amount of interest in the early days but I didn't even want to apply for paid work until I knew I could 'bring it'

9)Describe your life using film titles.

Burlesque
Cats
The sound of music
Sleeping beauty


10) What beauty tips do you swear by?

Exfoliate and moisturise




Quick Fire Questions

What item of clothing do you wear the most?
Dress

 If your days had one extra hour what would you do?
Sleep

The last thing you googled was?
Thank you images

What's your favourite coffee?
Pumpkin spiced dirty chai latte

What's your favourite sweet?
Sour cherries

what's your favourite take out?
Chinese

If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be?
Elvis

The one thing you would splurge on?
Shoes

Your favorite place to travel?
Not well travelled but wanna go USA

Your most memorable modeling gig was?
Pin up style shoot with Steve Smith - foto retro

What would your perfect murder weapon be and why?
Poison - because you get to watch the person shit themselves (not literally) and can stand by while evil laughing

Tell us something people don’t know about you?
I'm a mum of 3, I show pedigree cats and am a crazy cat lady, I'm only 4ft11


Thank you Autumn it was lovely Interviewing you...



Model Links









No comments:

Post a Comment